Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dog Walking / Furever Dog Walking Edinburgh Scotland







So probably you are here because for some reason you are not able to walk your dog at all time anymore.


Does it mean that you are a terrible, heartless owner? It most certainly doesn't, proven you're visiting this site, you must be in fact concerned about your best friend's well being.

Dogs need a lot of attention, and even if you feel that recently, due to various reasons, you haven't been able to give it to your pet, you have absolutely nothing to worry about - you are just a few steps ahead of solving your problem!



Below you can find a couple of questions you might be asking right now:


1. How can you help me to take care of my dog?

Have you been struggling lately with providing your dog with the cruciall amount of activity that she or he needs? As a certified Dog Walker by the Edinburgh Council, I can take your dog for regular, long walks to the best of Edinburgh's parks, I can visit your puppy at your home or board your pet at mine.



2. How long could the walk be? What hours are you available?


I am very flexible. The minimum lenght is half an hour, and the maximum is 3 hours. I am available 9am-7pm, preferably with a 24 hours notice. This is what makes Furever Edinburgh stand out - we are open 7 days per week and walk the dogs from early morning till late evening!



3. Are the walks safe? 


I am registered with Edinburgh Council as a Dog Walker. Also, I have a Dog Walker Insurance with the third party liability and hold a Pet First Aid Certificate. In addition, Furever Edinburgh is a member of Nationwide 
Association of Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers (NarpsUK) and I hold a Disclosure Scotland Enhanced Criminal Check Record. If that isn't enough, you can call me anytime during the walk to make sure that your pet is safe and happy! 


4. What is included in the price?


I provide all the toys, snacks and water for your pupil... as well as the poop bags for the City Council :) If you have a lead, that's great - however I prefer to use my own, which I know I can rely on. I pick your dog up from and "return" her/him back to
your home/a destinated point within Edinburgh area at the time suitable for you. I don't use a car - even if your dog is afraid of travelling by car, you have nothing to worry about! In addition, if you wish you can receive a photoset/video after each and every walk, so that you're able to enjoy your dog's adventures too! If that wasn't enough, your dog comes back home not only happy, but also clean - no need to clean those muddy paws.
The other important thing is that the maximum of dogs I can take for the same walk are just 2 dogs and only if they get on well. I prefer to pay a close attention to each of my pupils.
In addition, your dog is insured with my Dog Walker Insurance, as well as your house keys - check #3




5. What is the price?


The standard price
If you live within the Edinburgh City Centre area (Old Town/New Town/Haymarket/Fountainbridge/Marchmont) it is 8£/hour.

Do you live somewhere else? Nothing to worry about, we can still make it. The price is 10
£ then (I live within the City Centre area - please consider my commuting costs)





Block hour price

 
5 walks/week - City centre area / outside per walk
20 walks/month - City centre area / outside per walk



6. What to do to book a walk?

Please see the Contact page where you can find all the relevant information.




Why choose Furever Edinburgh Dog Walking Service?







  • 8 years of experience with dogs
  • Pet First Aid Certificate
  • member of Nationwide Association of Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers (NarpsUK)
  • Dog Walker Insurance covering also your house keys
  • Edinburgh Council Dog Walker Card
  • Criminal Record Check
  • Dog Show Handling experience
  • 7 days/week availability
  • 9-19 availability
  • half an hour minimum lenght
  • 3 hours maximum lenght
  • short notice availability
  • close attention - max. 2 dogs per walk
  • toys, snacks & water supplied... as well as poop bags :)
  • photoset/video after each and every walk
  • your dog comes back home clean and happy
  • no car journeys involved
  • competetive prices
  • covers most of Edinburgh City area
  • NEW Internationally Acredited Animal Psychology Course - in the process of completing

0 comments:

Post a Comment